"Harderwijk small town with interesting history" Harderwijk by catnl
Harderwijk Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 179 photos
Harderwijk is an old small town in the provence of Gelderland since prehistoric times.
One can see periodes like prehistoric and medieval times back in the streets of Harderwijk.
This town nowadays is famous mostly because of the Dolfinarium.
impression of the Dolfinarium
underwater scenes of dolphins and walrusshow at the Dolfinarium
Its also a great place for surfing
some great houses at the center like Restaurant De Oude Drukkerij and Grote Kerk build 1415ac. more travel advice
all kinds of restaurant on the Boulevard and in the center of Harderwijk various prices more travel advice
catnl's Related Pages
Harderwijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A long overdue introduction"
- "Dolfinarium Harderwijk"
- "Harderwijk, fishermentown that lost it's sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harderwijk
- Hotels in Harderwijk
- Transportation in Harderwijk
- Restaurants in Harderwijk
- Shopping in Harderwijk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Harderwijk
- 5 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Harderwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harderwijk
Photos in HarderwijkSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
Latest Harderwijk hotel reviews
- Best Western Hotel Baars
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2012