"Veldhoven" Veldhoven by catnl
Veldhoven Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 60 photos
Veldhoven is a small city near Eindhoven, it changed a lot in the last 25 years. People who moved will hardly recognize the area.
The old centre stayed almost the same but the roads toward the center has changed a lot. A lot of High Tech Companies came to this area and are located around the old center.
Veldhoven is devided in 8 districts:
d'Ekker, 't Look, Zonderwijk, Cobbeek, de Polders, Heikant, de Kelen, Pegbroeken.
From my home its only 5 min by bike.
Veldhoven has its own townhall, theatre called "De Schalm"and a lot of shops at The "City Centrum".
- In a nutshell:small but nice city.
great playgarden with many toys, a mini midgetgolf and a small shop where you can buy candy and icecream. enough space... more travel advice
annual rockpop at Veldhoven dorp, in the old part of Veldhoven This annual event takes 2 days with great perfomances of... more travel advice
catnl's Related Pages
Veldhoven Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Veldhoven
- 14 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Veldhoven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Veldhoven
Photos in VeldhovenSee All Photos (59)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues