"Westerbork" Westerbork by catnl
Westerbork Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 100 photos
Westerbork is a small village in the heart of provence Drente.
During WWII from 1942 to 1945 the germans used Camp Westerbork as a transitcamp for more than hundredthousand people who were on the list to be deported to Auschwitz, Birkenau, Bergen-Belsen, Theresienstadt or Dachau.
There is a bussercide every 20 minutes this bus leaves from the Museum to the Camp and to the radiotelescopes. Price... more travel advice
This museum was build in 1970 as a remembrance of the murder on 102.000 humans, amam, a dad, a grandmother, a grandpa,... more travel advice
catnl's Related Pages
Westerbork Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful village, with a dark history"
- "Known by the World War 2 transit camp"
- "** Westerbork **"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westerbork
- Hotels in Westerbork
- Transportation in Westerbork
- Warnings and Dangers in Westerbork
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Westerbork
- 6 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Westerbork?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westerbork
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "reisadvies Oekraine"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Camp Westerbork, portal to Dachau"
- Commented on one of Xowe's Westerbork travel pages
- updated a Westerbork Travelogue "Westerbork, portal to Auschwitz and other cities"
- Wrote a Review By bus from the museum to the Camp in Westerbork Things to Do
Photos in WesterborkSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 195 reviews, 427 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues