"Leopoldsburg Belgium" Leopoldsburg by catnl
Leopoldsburg Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 19 photos
Leopoldsburg is a young city, 150 years old and named after King Leopold in 1835. Here he founded the first army area. This monument on the picture is a tribute to the people who died in WWI defending Leopoldsburg between 1414 and 1418
Leopoldsburg has about about 15.000 inhabitants, its located between Lommel and Beringen near Eksel and Hechtelt in the north-west part of Provence Limburg.
more info about Leopolsburg
We saw the miltary museum just from the outside because of the bad weather we just went inti the city for some drinks, so no personal information here
- Pros:nice small town in beautifull area
catnl's Related Pages
Leopoldsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Operation Market Garden Tour ? Leopoldsburg"
- "Leopoldsburg Belgium"
- "Leopoldsburg by Boat"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leopoldsburg
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
Have you been to Leopoldsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leopoldsburg
Photos in LeopoldsburgSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eindhoven Intro, 198 reviews, 436 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzhhorod Intro, 79 reviews, 269 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 47 reviews, 111 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morshin Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Genneper Parken Intro, 8 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues