"Discover My journey !" Opondili01's Profile

A journey starts from the heart.

Dear My VT Friends ,

Welcome to my travel page,.Having worked as a travel consultant at a local agency in has added to my passion of travelling .I have been quit8e adventureous.

I believe in positive thinking, love and unlimited peace through our journey of life to find our destiny. i try to wake up everyday without regrets of what had happened yesterday or worries of what will happen tomorrow .I try to live in the NOW moment...only than i can appriciate every moment of life and travel a lot.

My biggest dream is to Travel at least to 50 countries in the world. My Most favorite places in the world is Cancun, Figi , Phuket, Indonesia, Dubai, Mombasa ,Paris, Rome and ofcourse Namibia they say " home is where your heart is in stone".

I love travelling and i believe life is a journey to explore and learn more . I am inspired by the book titled "The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

If you think positive you can achieve your dreams and the whole universe conspires in helping you achieving that.

I love to experience different cultures, adventures and fun group tours, I love meeting new people and learning from them.

I Belive everyday should be a lesson and should be treated special,

Nice meeting you MY VT friends.

please " enjoy the little i can share with you!

Namibia,the land of the beauty.

things I live on

1. free your heart from hate- Forgive

2.free your mind from worry

3.Live simple

4.Give more

5. Expect less
6. Travel at least once a year

The only end to success is fear of failure

I try to confront my biggest fear ever, I believe life was meant to be faced and bring us happiness, and not depend on possession of others or items for happiness, but to be contented and follow our dreams.i enjoy travelling because you become aware of something you are never familiar with, and thats knowledge and expossion.

Sunset in Namibia

I enjoy being out there travelling,

I love to fun and explore

experiencing new cultures is one of my favourite ,I love to have fun and meet different people and enjoy their art

• Intro Updated Jan 31, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Opondili01's Profile Photo

Opondili01

“smile while you have teeth, travel while you have feet”

Real Name