"Welcome to My World!" XF2009's Profile

The Travel Bug

Having spent my early years in one country and growing old in another, I have come to appreciate and embrace the fascinating world in between, and have been bitten by the travel bug ever since. I was born in the Philippines, but my family moved to the US in the mid-80's, making North America my new adoptive home.

I enjoy the learning and understanding the world through others (especially in the US since it is quite a melting pot of a country), but I enjoy it even more by experiencing it myself.

As I try to figure out how this website works (pardon the 'construction dust'), I hope to be able to share my experiences, pictures, insights, etc., while making friends along the way.

Travel for Work

Early on, I gravitated towards work that took me around the US and around the world, so it was exciting (I was a consultant with KPMG Consulting, aka as BearingPoint, but is now defunct).

In the US, my work travels took me to Chicago, Mississippi (Tupelo, Gulfport/Biloxi, Jackson, Columbus/West Point, Hattiesburg, and Meridian), New York, and Philadelphia.

Overseas, I worked at locations in Bucharest and Ploie┬║ti (Romania), Amman (Jordan), Zagreb (Croatia), and Baghdad (Iraq).

• Intro Written Aug 4, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!