"World famous flower garden" Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof by Roggeveen

Keukenhof Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 728 photos

Another visit to the Keukenhof

This year I was back to make some more pictures of the Keukenhof. I lost my originals at a computer crash. Look at Travelogue 2006 for some extra pics I have added.

Flowers and art

This is really a very nice combination. All through the park you can find sculptures.

Certainly the last week

But you can certainly see this is the last week. Most tulips which had their bloom are cut short. So in a small number of fields the flowers are gone allready. It's not really disturbing yet, but my advise is to visit the Keukenhof before the month of may.

• Pros:Many beautiful flowers
  • Cons:Expensive food and drinks
  • Last visit to Keukenhof: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 22, 2006

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2006 at 8:59 AM

Lovely page - I love seeing fields of tulips so pretty

• cuppadamoksha's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 7:19 AM

Looking at all those tulips makes me wish that i made it to Amsterdam this Apr..anyways mebe another time

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Hello Walter! Such joy for a flower lover like me, your Keukenhof page. I have wanted to visit it for a long time, so maybe it is time to make it come true. Happy Birthday from Finland.

• ExoticGal's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 9:28 AM

Can't believe you waited that long to see the Keukenhof, Mr flying Dutchman! If I were you I'll set up a tent & live there permanently... Thanks for the great Amsterdam tour

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Until now, I can't understand how I missed it. And I can't get over my regret.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 2:57 PM

Great intro to your page! I really like those statues! I didn't know they had so many there. I always wanted to visit the Keukenhof, but somehow never did. Maybe next year! :-)) I hope you will post some more photos!

Roggeveen

“Home is nice, travel is spice”

Badges & Stats in Keukenhof

Have you been to Keukenhof?

Photos in Keukenhof