Nieuwegein Sports & Outdoors Tips by Roggeveen
Nieuwegein Sports & Outdoors: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Making sandsculptures is hard work
This is absolutely a very special activity. Have you ever built a sandcastle? Now it's time for the next step in your artistic career; Build everything you want at the banks of the Lek. This activity is usually for groups, but on some occasions individuals can also join the workshops.
Have a look at the website for more info.
Equipment: No equipment needed. Wear some old clothes. Sandles or no shoes
Directions: At the banks of De Lek.
Other Contact: (website in Dutch)
Theme: Beach Activities
Disc Golf is a rather new sport in the Netherlands. It looks like golf, but you play it with a disc (frisbee). In park 'Oudegein' in Nieuwegein you find a complete course. At the start of the course there is an explanation of the rules of this game. But you can also find them at internet.
Playing this game here is free. You have to bring your own frisbees to play the game.
Equipment: Bring your own disc. (some kind of frisbee.)
Address: Park Oudegein
Directions: Start is opposite the small restaurant; Jacks grillhouse.
More Reviews (16)
- Night of the candles in Vreeswijk
- See All Forrest IJsselbos
- Good Conexxion with Utrecht by tram
- See All Greek for the meat eater
Roggeveen's Related Pages
Nieuwegein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rather boring, but with a few surprises"
- "Nieuwegein, Netherlands"
- "Nieuwegein, the Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nieuwegein
- Transportation in Nieuwegein
- Restaurants in Nieuwegein
- Shopping in Nieuwegein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nieuwegein
- 18 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nieuwegein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nieuwegein
Photos in NieuwegeinSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Nieuwegein Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Utrecht Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues