"Verona, living in history" Verona by Roggeveen

Verona Travel Guide: 1,718 reviews and 4,381 photos

Verona, living in history

This old map, that we found on our tour through Verona, can still be used to find your way in the old center. It's an indication that this old city is very well preserved.
As a may believe the tourist map, Verona has known three periods of growth; The Roman period has left the oldest and most impressive monuments in the city.

You'll never walk alone

It seems a nice subtitle for a VT meeting. The sightseeing in Verona was one day after the VT meeting.
It was nice walking around with the Matcrazies, IrisB. . .

You'll never walk alone (II)

. . .and the pleasant company of Mahieu.

• Pros:Culture, art, and everything you need to enjoy live
  • Cons:In may, a lot of building were under reconstuction
  • In a nutshell:Verona = Art
  • Last visit to Verona: May 2005
  • Intro Updated May 12, 2005

Travelogues (1)

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2010 at 5:38 AM

Did you climb the balcony then Romeo :-)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2005 at 10:01 AM

Very nice page and good memories... Haha, it was great coincidence we meet again in Verona a day after the meeting. Thanks for your company and fior being our guide.

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2005 at 12:16 PM

Hi Walter! Only fools give money to be on that balcony and only people with bad luck meet the fancy pants :) I didn't knew you took a picture of them too!!! sneaky you LOL Thanks for being our guide for the day :))

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2005 at 5:19 PM

Lovely pictures, nice impressions too! It was so nice to chat with you in Verona..I look forward to seeing you again. Regards.

• sachara's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 8:31 AM

Hoi Walter, it was nice to meet you in Verona. Dank je voor de dansfoto. Jij hebt tenminste ook nog wat meer van Verona gezien!

• pollon's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2005 at 1:25 PM

I don't like his pants because if he stops my car, he has the power to give me a ticket ;-).. lol.. I feel honoured to have found as first this lovely page and I wish I could have remained one day more!!

Roggeveen

“Home is nice, travel is spice”

Badges & Stats in Verona