"Verona, living in history" Verona by Roggeveen
Verona Travel Guide: 1,766 reviews and 4,550 photos
This old map, that we found on our tour through Verona, can still be used to find your way in the old center. It's an indication that this old city is very well preserved.
As a may believe the tourist map, Verona has known three periods of growth; The Roman period has left the oldest and most impressive monuments in the city.
It seems a nice subtitle for a VT meeting. The sightseeing in Verona was one day after the VT meeting.
It was nice walking around with the Matcrazies, IrisB. . .
. . .and the pleasant company of Mahieu.
- Pros:Culture, art, and everything you need to enjoy live
- Cons:In may, a lot of building were under reconstuction
- In a nutshell:Verona = Art
The food in Verona tasted much better than the Italian food we get served in Holland. Try one of the local shops to buy... more travel advice
Castelvechio is part of the second wall that was built around Verona. Inside there is a museum with art from the... more travel advice
Roggeveen's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Top 10 Pages
- Nieuwegein Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues