"Roggeveen's discoveries" Roggeveen's Profile

Home is nice, travel is spice

Dear visitor,
Welcome on my VT-pages.

Home is nice
After each trip, I am happy to return home. Holland is a safe haven. Not only physically, but also socially. And Holland has a lot of diversity; nice cities (Amsterdam is my favourite), beautiful rural and natural areas and of course, the sea.
. . .I love 2 live here.

Travel is spice
Traveling is exciting; meet new people, experience other cultures, taste new tastes, and see the beatiful places of the world. And, of course meet other VT-ers.
. . .and I love 2 leave

Roggeveen
(name of the man who discovered the Easter Islands)

Dutch favourites

Traveling made me very aware of the beautiful things at home. Some things you accept as common. Only when you leave, you find out that they are realy special. These are the things that make you long for home.
For me, living in The Netherlands, I have some places that are very dear to me:
1. The city of Amsterdam.
This city has a lot of energy and inspires many people to do something special with their lives. It's also a city with a rich history. In short; a city of many stories.
2. The beaches
On the beach I can find peace of mind after a busy period. The sand, the wind ,the sun and the sea; what's special about it? It's difficult to say it in words. You'll better experience it. (see also my photo's on this page)

Land of tulips

The tulip season is over again. But you can still enjoy some of the pics on my Keukenhof page. This picture was taken in my own garden, just with a piece of white paper as background.

• Intro Updated May 22, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Roggeveen's Profile Photo

Roggeveen

“Home is nice, travel is spice”

Real Name