"Lake Gosau" Gosau by ettiewyn
Gosau Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 36 photos
Gosausee (Lake Gosau) was the first stop on our tour through the Salzkammergut. We only stayed at the shore for about fifteen minutes, so it was more like a photo stop. But we still had a short stroll and I enjoyed it very much. The lake is so beautiful and because it was a rainy day, there were many clouds hanging around and giving it a mythic atmosphere. This was the first alpine lake I had ever seen and it took my breath away!
We did not visit the actual town of Gosau.
- Pros:A very beautiful lake
- Cons:Very cold when it is raining
- In a nutshell:I need to go here again because I only stayed fifteen minutes!!!
The drive from Salzburg to Gosausee is a little more than one hour. It is a beautiful drive through the Salzkammergut... more travel advice
As we only had limited time and travelled without a car, we decided to take a guided daytrip from Salzburg to the... more travel advice
ettiewyn's Related Pages
Gosau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Gosau"
- "Breathtaking views in Gosau Valley."
- "Gosau Lake, a small gem in the mountains"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gosau
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Gosau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gosau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 94 reviews, 414 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 76 reviews, 254 photos, 7 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 54 reviews, 251 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 62 reviews, 191 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 47 reviews, 147 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bad Hersfeld Intro, 31 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isola Bella Intro, 22 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dorchester Intro, 29 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bournemouth Intro, 24 reviews, 75 photos