"Sabang, Palawan" Top 5 Page for this destination Sabang by judayandryan
Sabang Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 130 photos
It was previously called the St. Paul's Underground River. Probably 95% of all the visitors to Sabang take a day trip from Puerto Princesa, staying long enough only to eat lunch on the beach and experience the 45 minute underground river trip. The sleepy little village of Sabang transforms daily into an overcrowded car park as some 50 tourist vans arrive from Puerto Princesa - each van may have up to 12 passengers. Around lunch time, Sabang swarms with tourists. By mid afternoon, most of the vans have left and Sabang returns to its quite self. At sunset, when the air turns cooler, there is a soothing tranquility; village life returns to normal and children come to play in their reclaimed streets. Sunrise brings on an equal calm. All that changes again around mid morning – this is when the first of day trippers arrive for their underground river excursion. Consider at least a one night stay in Sabang and experience its quiet beauty.
judayandryan's Related Pages
Sabang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NEW 7 NATURAL WONDERS OF THE WORLD"
- "Beaches & Caves"
- "Sabang, Palawan"
- "Quiet town best known for a river"
- "A stop-over to Underground River"
- "Where the river flows underneath the mountains"
- "the gateway to the famous subterranean river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sabang
- Hotels in Sabang
- Transportation in Sabang
- Restaurants in Sabang
- Shopping in Sabang
- Warnings and Dangers in Sabang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sabang
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sabang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabang
- Posted in Travel Zamboanga City Forum "Zamboanga City to Basilan (Day..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "St. Paul Subterranean River National Park"
- Commented on one of Jumping's Sabang travel pages
- created a Sabang Travel Page "Sabang, Palawan"
- Wrote a Review St. Paul Subterranean River National Park in Sabang Things to Do
Photos in SabangSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- El Nido Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bantayan Island Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Puerto Princesa Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Daraga Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Naga Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Tigaon Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Bohol Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sabang Intro, 1 review, 4 photos