"My name is Linda, I am a traveloholic!" Crazywoman's Profile

Introduction

Traveling is what makes me happy and I am so thankful to all help I have gotten here on VT when I have been planning my trips so I want to contribute too. I have started to add a couple of tips and I will continue to do that both from upcoming trips and from previous trips. I have also had the possibility to live in different places and I will add as much useful information as I can about those areas as well. Unfortunately I haven't always brought my camera or thought about writing about the places I visit here on VT, so some tips will be without pictures.

Golf

I started playing golf a couple of years ago, and even though it is not really wildlife, it is an outdoor activity that can bring some great nature experiences. I play a lot on my home course Öregrunds GK, but try to get away and play on some other courses during the year as well.

Geocaching

Geocaching is an even newer hobby than golf. I started last summer and because of all the snow this winter it hasn't been possible to do it that much, but it is really fun and take me to places that I would never had found if it wasn't for geocaching.

For those of you who don't know what geocaching is, it's a modern form of treasure hunting where you get the coordinates to a small container that is hidden somewhere and you use your GPS to find it. In the container there is a log where you fill in your name and it could even be small items to swap.

If possible I will bring my GPS and look for caches most places that I visit in the future and hopefully I will find some really nice places to share with you as well.

• Intro Updated Mar 5, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!