"The Icebox of the Nation" International Falls by nm04
International Falls Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 19 photos
International Falls is a walk back in time for many of us who live or have lived in a large city. Life is slower here, and summer is idyllic (except for the 'skeeters). Only 12 miles from Voyageur's National Park, the area is rich in natural resources. In summer, enjoy fishing, hiking and boating on Rainy Lake or Rainy River. In winter, cross country skiing, snowmobiling or ice fishing are the sports of choice.
International Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Becca2003's new International Falls Page"
- "Cooler weather anytime of year"
- "The Icebox of the Nation"
- "Dustyjowns's new International Falls Page"
- "Rainy Lake Natinoal Park"
- "International Falls, Minnesota, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in International Falls
- Hotels in International Falls
- Restaurants in International Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in International Falls
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to International Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in International Falls
Photos in International FallsSee All Photos (1)
No friends yet.