"Elora" Elora by GrumpyDiver
Elora Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 41 photos
Picture back at the town from past the old mill. Nice setting for the expensive little shops catering to the tourist trade.
It's not a large place and this is pretty well the end of the shopping area.
A shot down the Grand River towards the mill. The backs of the small boutiques.
- Pros:Cute little town that has dressed itself up nicely for the tourists.
- Cons:None, if you like cute small towns full of expensive boutiues and art shops
- In a nutshell:Cute little town - worth visiting for a couple of hours
GrumpyDiver's Related Pages
Elora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Faiza & Ifrah's Elora off the beaten path"
- "Elora, a cute little town"
- "Elora, Ontario"
- "Beautiful Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elora
- Hotels in Elora
- Transportation in Elora
- Nightlife in Elora
- Restaurants in Elora
- Shopping in Elora
- Warnings and Dangers in Elora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elora
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Elora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elora
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 25 reviews, 233 photos, 12 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 17 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Rupert Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Picton Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatineau Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Latest Elora hotel reviews
- Elora Mill Inn & Spa
- 1 Review & Opinion