"Prague" Prague by GrumpyDiver
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
Early in the morning in August - before most people get up, you can walk across the Charles Bridge in relative comfort. In true European fashion, the highest point in town has a castle sittingo n it.
Bathed in the early morning light, this is what the Charles Bridge looks like before the hoards of people show up. It was pleasant early in the morning...
This interesting astronmical clock puts on its show every 15 minutes, with a more impressive show on the hour.
- Pros:Beautiful old architecture, virtually untouched during WWII
- Cons:Less culture than one would have expected in a city steeped in culture
- In a nutshell:Where history and the modern world meet.
The first picture shows the end of the Charles Bridge early in the morning. The second picture is in the middle of... more travel advice
GrumpyDiver's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 25 reviews, 233 photos, 12 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Rupert Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Picton Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatineau Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues