"The Wonders of Shanghai" Shanghai Shi by GrumpyDiver
Shanghai Shi Travel Guide: 3,511 reviews and 9,208 photos
This is the classic view of Shanghai, across the Yangtse River. Walking along the banks of the river provides this view. You can see the downside too. There is a perpetual haze in the air from all of the pollution.
This is the area of Shanghai where the European and American businesses were located. The classic designs have survived. The two main buildings are the Custom's House and the Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank (HSBC) buildings.
Absolutely amazing - these acts of the Shanghai Circus. If you get a chance, catch a show!
- Pros:Absolutely amazing city
- Cons:Crowded and air pollution
- In a nutshell:One rich city...
GrumpyDiver's Related Pages
Shanghai Shi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shanghai - China's Biggest and Most Modern City"
- "Shanghai, the Oriental Pearl"
- "Bright Lights of Shanghai"
- "QiBao Ancient Town"
- "That`s Shang High!!"
- "Shanghai China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai Shi
- Hotels in Shanghai Shi
- Transportation in Shanghai Shi
- Nightlife in Shanghai Shi
- Restaurants in Shanghai Shi
- Shopping in Shanghai Shi
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai Shi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai Shi
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Shanghai Shi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai Shi
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 25 reviews, 233 photos, 12 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhutan Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Rupert Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Picton Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue