"London" London by GrumpyDiver
London Travel Guide: 24,187 reviews and 52,326 photos
It seems a shame. I've been to London many times over the years, but for some reason or I either didn't bring a camera or when I did, it was a film camera and I never bothered to scan in the images.
Anyways, I am going to start rectifying the situation. I spent about 16 hours in London over the past few weeks as a transfer point to and from Africa. With a 12 hour stopover, we had a nice visit to one of my favourite museums in the world, the famous British Museum.
- Pros:An amazing international city
- Cons:The weather can be a bit of a problem
GrumpyDiver's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 84 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 25 reviews, 233 photos, 12 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Rupert Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Picton Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatineau Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues