"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by AlettaCrofton
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,186 reviews and 14,375 photos
We decided to go for a half-day city tour and spend the rest of our time by ourselves exploring Kuala Lumpur. We visited Chinatown, Little India and many of the large shopping centres where we got lost. We enjoyed the variety in the local cuisine. We soaked up the culture and atmosphere.
Kuala Lumpur is one of those cities that inspires one to go back again and again.
At the Central Market a variety of Malaysian handycraft items can be picked up - making ideal little gifts to take home. Although many tourists hang out here, there are enough locals around to give one the 'feel' of Malaysia.
A half-day city tour is a good idea to get some orientation.
Visit the King's Palace and see the King's guard with horses, the Museum, various monuments and view the Petronas Towers.
- Pros:Kuala Lumpur is a modern, clean, safe city.
- Cons:No cons I can think of!
- In a nutshell:Kuala Lumpur is not just a city - it's an experience.
Although Chinatown can be visited during the day, the atmosphere changes completely at night and this is the most... more travel advice
At the Central Market one can get the ideal little gifts from Malaysia to take home. There are restaurants to relax at... more travel advice
AlettaCrofton's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Helena Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Nepal Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- India Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos