"Saint Agios" Top 5 Page for this destination Agios Nikolaos by Oana_bic
Agios Nikolaos Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 109 photos
Easily reachable from Iraklion in an hour (65km) or Ierapetra in 45 minutes(36km), Agios Nikolaos is a must for the ones in the area.
The city is really unique & picturesque, cosomopolitan by the tourists but traditional by its roots, sophisticated & relaxed. The bay of Mirabelo & the harbour area are crowded & pulsate with all the restaurants and cafes.
- Pros:Lovely unique city
The two Beyonce-s overtaking the yachts, next to the Lake Voulismeni - supposedly bottomless. more travel advice
Oana_bic's Related Pages
Agios Nikolaos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coming Soon"
- "A Lovely Place"
- "Saint Agios"
- "Agios Nikolaos with mom"
- "Aghios Nikolaos, quiet northern harbor"
- "Crete's Riveira"
- "Greece - Agios Nikolaos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agios Nikolaos
- Hotels in Agios Nikolaos
- Transportation in Agios Nikolaos
- Restaurants in Agios Nikolaos
- Warnings and Dangers in Agios Nikolaos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agios Nikolaos
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Agios Nikolaos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agios Nikolaos
Photos in Agios NikolaosSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 47 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Tibet Intro, 29 reviews, 89 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Havana Intro, 25 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues