"Bolgheri" Bolgheri by Oana_bic
Bolgheri Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 22 photos
Bolgheri has the typical lovely colours of the Tuscan countryside and outstanding wines.
You enter Bolgheri via a single arched door, which gives you an idea of the atmosphere that you breathe in the old village.
In front of it there is the castle, with its red bricks, creating a contrast of colours with the green of the olive trees and the cypresses which surround it.
Here everything has kept its original aspect and you feel the sensation that time has stopped.
Bolgheri is linked to Castagneto, - its borough - through Via Bolgherese, a wonderful boulevard become famous as the... more travel advice
Oana_bic's Related Pages
Bolgheri Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bolgheri
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bolgheri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolgheri
Photos in BolgheriSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 47 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Tibet Intro, 29 reviews, 89 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Havana Intro, 25 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues