"Taba" Taba by Oana_bic
Taba Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 159 photos
There are not many reasons of hanging around too many days in Eilat. Just cross the border and get treated to better hotels at a third price, more welcoming waiters and lots of nice corrals and diving spots.
Also as opposed to the built up landscape, get plenty of nice space, gardens and nice arhitecture for couple of resorts recently set up.
snorkel and dive, just enjoy the luxuriant sealife just by the shore! more travel advice
Oana_bic's Related Pages
Taba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Superb Taba"
- "Taba - Shamal Sina' - Egypt"
- "Taba Heights"
- "Taba - affordable luxury..."
- "Trip to Taba"
- "Taba blue waters and sky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taba
- Hotels in Taba
- Transportation in Taba
- Nightlife in Taba
- Restaurants in Taba
- Shopping in Taba
- Warnings and Dangers in Taba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taba
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Taba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taba
Photos in TabaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 47 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Tibet Intro, 29 reviews, 89 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Havana Intro, 25 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Hurghada Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues