"Calistoga California" Top 5 Page for this destination Calistoga by BrendaLehr
Calistoga Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 175 photos
Calistoga is a wonderful place to visit. I have been there 4 times now and plan to go back soon. There is so much to do and I have not done all of it yet. You can wine taste, bike ride, visit spa, go out at night, catch a parade, enjoy a festival, shop for a unique gift and so much more. Makes me want to go right now.
- Pros:You will never be bored in Calistoga always something to do
- Cons:The drive in from the north is a bit curvy but it is very scenic and enjoyable.
- In a nutshell:Great little town that has worked hard to perserve it's ambiance
We went to the Hydro Bar for drinks and to listen to live music it was nice with an eclectic crowd of tourists and... more travel advice
BrendaLehr's Related Pages
Calistoga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot Springs, Massage, and Wine"
- "Calistoga of Sarafornia"
- "Old Resort Town With a Hybrid Name"
- "Calistoga California"
- "Calistoga: Spa Town in the Wine Country"
- "Calistoga, CA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calistoga
- Hotels in Calistoga
- Nightlife in Calistoga
- Restaurants in Calistoga
- Shopping in Calistoga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calistoga
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Calistoga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calistoga
Photos in CalistogaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calistoga Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Chico Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Maui Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.