"Bernal" Bernal by JessieLang
Bernal Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 47 photos
We spent 2 weeks in Queretaro, volunteering at the University. On the weekend in between, our group visited two nearby small towns, Bernal and Tequisquiapan. There was more to see (and buy) in Tequisquiapan, but I found Bernal more charming.
There were shops in this lovely courtyard.
A wedding was in progress while we were there, and this horse & carriage was waiting for the bride and groom.
- Pros:Small town Mexico
- In a nutshell:Photogenic!
There is a small mask museum in Bernal that is worth a look. I don't think it charged admission. (I can't remember.) more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Bernal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It sure is a big freaking rock."
- "San Sebastian de Bernal."
- " Bernal "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bernal
- Hotels in Bernal
- Nightlife in Bernal
- Restaurants in Bernal
- Shopping in Bernal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bernal
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Bernal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bernal
Photos in BernalSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues