"Spokane" Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane by JessieLang
Spokane Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 229 photos
We don’t have an ocean, but we have lots of lakes nearby, and a river that runs right through our downtown park. There is plenty here to see and do.
Beautiful parks and gardens, outdoor recreation, festivals, cultural events, sports, excellent restaurants—all in a city that’s easy to get around in.
There is some interesting architecture--Victorian and Craftsman houses, our elegant old "castle" of a courthouse.
- Pros:Come see for yourself!
- In a nutshell:Lots of outdoor activities
No fancy names for this annual event! Pig Out is descriptive—tons of food of every sort, prepared and served in... more travel advice
This is a great place for lunch—the décor is fun, and they have 5 lunch specials--mostly sandwiches--that are just $5... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Spokane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Closest "Big" city"
- "Spokane Washington & surrounding areas"
- "Spokane, Washington State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spokane
- Hotels in Spokane
- Transportation in Spokane
- Nightlife in Spokane
- Restaurants in Spokane
- Shopping in Spokane
- Warnings and Dangers in Spokane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spokane
- 41 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Spokane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spokane
Photos in SpokaneSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues