"Angra do Heroismo, Terceira" Angra do Heroísmo by JessieLang
Angra do Heroísmo Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 49 photos
The City of Angra do Heroismo is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Because of its location, and its bay, it was a port of call for Portuguese ships from the 16th to 18th Century during the Age of Discovery.
- Pros:beautiful historic buildings
- Cons:steep streets
- In a nutshell:Attractive, interesting, historic
Stop and admire this beautiful church. If you come in a different year, it may no longer be baby blue. I was told that... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Angra do Heroísmo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ANGRA DO HEROÍSMO"
- "Angra do Heroismo, Terceira"
- "Angra do Heroismo"
- "Home of the rebel"
- "Angra do Heroísmo, jewel of Terceira"
- "Terra di Mare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angra do Heroísmo
- Hotels in Angra do Heroísmo
- Restaurants in Angra do Heroísmo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angra do Heroísmo
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Angra do Heroísmo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angra do Heroísmo
Photos in Angra do HeroísmoSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues