"Tinerhir" Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir by JessieLang
Tinerhir Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 124 photos
Tinerhir is in a very productive agricultural area, and situated by a large oasis. It is also very scenic. In addition to the gorges, the town and the surrounding countryside is also worth a look.
- In a nutshell:Varied scenery
At the village of Boulmane, we turned off to see the Dades Gorge. After going most of the way in the bus, we had to park... more travel advice
There is a Berber carpet shop in the market area. The carpets were beautiful, but the Tuareg owner was the best part of... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Tinerhir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Don't miss Tinerhir!"
- "Carpets and mines"
- "Tinerhir or Tineghir"
- "Jumping-off point for Todra Gorge"
- "A walk trough Palmstreet, with a perfect guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tinerhir
- Hotels in Tinerhir
- Transportation in Tinerhir
- Restaurants in Tinerhir
- Shopping in Tinerhir
- Warnings and Dangers in Tinerhir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tinerhir
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Tinerhir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tinerhir
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues