"Trinidad" Trinidad by JessieLang
Trinidad Travel Guide: 248 reviews and 791 photos
Trinidad was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988 for its fine colonial architecture, and it deserves the recognition. Some of the rich owners of sugar plantations lived in Trinidad. One of them is now the museum, and some others are being renovated.
There is a lot to do in Trinidad itself, and there are some great day trips with Trinidad as a base.
- In a nutshell:relaxed small town in an interesting area
I like to walk through the streets or sit in a plaza, and see what is going on around me. Here are a few Trinidad... more travel advice
The village of Iznaga was the site of the large Manaca Iznaga sugar plantation. The warehouse and factory buildings are... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trinidad - witness of slave trading"
- "Having a great time in Trinidad"
- "La ciudad de la siesta"
- "ITS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT in the CITY!!!"
- "Trinidad, Cuba."
- "Place full of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Transportation in Trinidad
- Nightlife in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 9 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues