"Urubamba" Top 5 Page for this destination Urubamba by JessieLang
Urubamba Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 99 photos
Urubamba, with a population of about 8,000, is the largest town in the Sacred Valley. It's not a major destination, but there are good hotels and restaurants here.
The Urubamba River is a main tributary of the Amazon. Not all of the river is navigable, but the only rapids on this... more travel advice
You have a sense of where you are in this hotel, and how people live. There is no TV or phone, and no heat in the... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Urubamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great start off point for a walk"
- "Great Place to start Cusco trip!"
- "Less charming but plenty in the area"
- "New discovery en Urubamba City-Sacred Valley-CUZCO"
- "Urubamba River- White water rafting"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Urubamba
- Hotels in Urubamba
- Restaurants in Urubamba
- Shopping in Urubamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Urubamba
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Urubamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Urubamba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues