"Otavalo" Top 5 Page for this destination Otavalo by JessieLang
Otavalo Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 407 photos
Otavalo is a town of 50,000 located between the Imbabura and Cotacachi volcanoes. The town is best known for its large indigenous market, which has been operating in the same location for centuries.
- Pros:Local color
The condor park is an educational facility and a rehabilitation center for condors and other birds from the Americas.... more travel advice
There is more to Otavalo than the market! Check out the Central Plaza and the surrounding buildings. There is a large... more travel advice
JessieLang's Related Pages
Otavalo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saturday Market in Otavalo"
- "To market, to market ..."
- "Market day in Otavalo"
- "Otavalo Indigenous Market"
- "Otavalo Market"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Otavalo
- Hotels in Otavalo
- Transportation in Otavalo
- Restaurants in Otavalo
- Shopping in Otavalo
- Warnings and Dangers in Otavalo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otavalo
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Otavalo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otavalo
Photos in OtavaloSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane Intro, 41 reviews, 47 photos
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 53 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 5 reviews, 72 photos, 9 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Cusco Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos
- Departamento de Loreto Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues