JessieLang's profile photo

JessieLang

"Not all who wander are lost" (but I probably am)

My Favorite Pages

Almaty

Travel Map

Doug1943's Profile Photo
Doug1943 Apr 13, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling with grandchildren in the Pacific Northwest in August -- Suggestions?'. Thanks very much. My granddaughter is gong to Kenya with her school next year, so this might be interesting as a contrast.

JessieLang Apr 13, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Have a great trip. You may see some wildlife just in passing as you travel. Depending on where you go, deer or elk , and bears are quite possible. You DO know not to do stupid stuff around bears, right? The people who decide to feed them or pose with them get injured. (Since I don't know where you live, I'm not sure what your experiences are.)

ADAMYAMEY's Profile Photo
ADAMYAMEY Mar 18, 2016 at 1:33 AM

Greetings from chilly London!

ADAMYAMEY's Profile Photo
ADAMYAMEY Mar 18, 2016 at 1:33 AM

Greetings from chilly London!

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Feb 6, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Thank you for stopping by my profile page and leaving your nice comment. As you probably noticed, I haven't contributed a thing. I am now an armchair traveller and need to get back to doing more reading on this wonderful site. I hope all is well with you.

JessieLang Feb 6, 2016 at 2:17 PM

I haven't done much for a while either. This is the first winter in years that I haven't escaped to a warm destination for a week or two. I have a few domestic trips scheduled in the summer or fall, but I hope I can get back to international travel for a few more years.

• LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
    LeslieofTodd Feb 6, 2016 at 6:35 PM

It is good that you have some domestic travel planned and I certainly hope that you have some great international trips ahead of you. I am not sure what the future holds for me now. It is getting hard for me to get around on my own. I'd be happy to get back to a few places I enjoyed in your beautiful state--Fidalgo Island, La Conner, and the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Take good care, Jessie!

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Dec 24, 2015 at 8:11 AM

Happy Holidays, Jessie!

JessieLang Dec 24, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Same to you! I celebrate tonight with my family, and the in-laws get them tomorrow.

bpolt's Profile Photo
bpolt Dec 21, 2015 at 11:57 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'length of stay?'. I appreciate your advice.

bpolt's Profile Photo
bpolt Dec 21, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'length of stay?'. You've been a huge help.

maidadee's Profile Photo
maidadee Aug 23, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ecuador itinerary'. I appreciate your advice.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Aug 17, 2015 at 1:36 AM

Hello there Jessie,

so sorry I missed your birthday but I was away playing a gig and had no internet for over a week. I hope you had a great day and I wish you a great year to come with loads of travels.

Speak soon,

fergy.

JessieLang Aug 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Thanks, Fergy. It was good-dinner at my son's house.

Basaic's Profile Photo
Basaic Aug 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hope you had a great birthday, sorry I am late.