"LITOHORO- The base for Olympos hiking!" Litokhoron by Yiannis2000
Litokhoron Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 109 photos
Litohoro is the starting point for most hiking routes to Mount Olympos, a picturesque village with many hostels and small restaurants. Probably the most charming location in the whole of Katerini district, the prefecture of Pieria as we call it.
- Pros:Spectacular setting, proximity to the beaches, traditional architecture.
- Cons:Huge military installations surrounding town
- In a nutshell:Don't miss it! Go uphills!
Yiannis2000's Related Pages
Litokhoron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Journey To The Mountain Of The Gods!!!"
- "Litochoro - Ëéôü÷ùñï"
- "LITOHORO- The base for Olympos hiking!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Litokhoron
- Hotels in Litokhoron
- Transportation in Litokhoron
- Restaurants in Litokhoron
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Litokhoron
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Litokhoron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Litokhoron
- Posted in Travel Iceland Forum "Re: Travelling to Iceland at Easter"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Short trip to Olympos"
- created a Litokhoron Travelogue "Short trip to Olympos"
- Commented on one of StefanosS's Litokhoron travel pages
- Wrote a Review DION- The Temple of ZEUS reveals secrets... in Litokhoron Off The Beaten Path
Photos in LitokhoronSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thessaloniki Intro, 39 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 6 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katerini Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Odessa Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kerch Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues