"Back to OSLO" Oslo by Yiannis2000
Oslo Travel Guide: 2,985 reviews and 7,247 photos
Oslo has in the last decade or so developed to be a charming Scandinavian capital. It is the biggest town in Norway- with just just over 500.000 people-
surrounded by magnificent nature, small forests, lakes, the Oslo fjord...*
- Pros:Relatively multicultural with friendly people, easy access to nature!
- Cons:Expensive for european standards, long dark winters...
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit!
For Greek food and mediterranean atmosphere try 'Cava Athena' at the Torshov area- take tram no 10, get off at Torshov... more travel advice
For Greek food and mediterranean atmosphere try the 'Zorbas' restaurant at Torggata, 10 min. walk from the railway... more travel advice
Yiannis2000's Related Pages
Oslo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OSLO - NORWAY´S CAPITAL CITY."
- "oslo my home (bomb) town"
- "The fantastic capital of Norway"
- "My Own Private Oslo"
- "Winter Weekend in Oslo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oslo
- Hotels in Oslo
- Transportation in Oslo
- Nightlife in Oslo
- Restaurants in Oslo
- Shopping in Oslo
- Warnings and Dangers in Oslo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oslo
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oslo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thessaloniki Intro, 39 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 6 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katerini Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Odessa Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kerch Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues