"Short visit to Kobuleti" K'obulet'i by Yiannis2000
K'obulet'i Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Kobuleti is quite famous as a tourist resort for Georgians (*and Armenians/ earlier russian as well) but did not impress me that much.
Coming from the mediterranean beaches Kobuleti is no match.
There is plenty of accomodation options, flats and small hotels all along 5 km road that runs parallel to the beach.
Choosing a venue close to the railway station is wise as this is the place from where u can get buses or hire cars for trips further south (Batumi is half hour away) or north.
The main reason i revisited this place was to explore a pontic greek village some 20 kms inland and uphills from the town of Kobuleti, Dakva. Photos are from that lush mountain island of greeks in Ajaria...
- Pros:Interesting surroundings, inexpensive accomiodation, proximity to Batumi.
- Cons:Unimpressive beaches and nightlife.
Yiannis2000's Related Pages
K'obulet'i Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in K'obulet'i
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to K'obulet'i?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in K'obulet'i
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thessaloniki Intro, 39 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 6 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katerini Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Odessa Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kerch Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues