" Velkommen! KALOSORISATE ! ! ! " Yiannis2000's Profile

itoslo(alpha)gmail(dot)com

Having tried the bittersweet taste of living in foreign countries and cultures, I somehow miss my birthplace, in northern Greece , but I find it difficult to live there. I have tried to give an overview of my travels in my VT pages but time doesn't allow me to complete them all.. My Thess@loniki , East Timor - Jericoacoara / Brazil pages are more or less done. I thank you for stopping by and hope you will find something interesting here...

Tiger year 2010

As the years pass, the children come and go, staying most of the time in Norway... Here is a recent photo :)
(C)d.georgescu

" Tell me and I'll forget.
Show me and I'll remember.
Involve me and I'll understand"

Pontic greek identity

All my family lines go back to the Black sea, I am a greekspeaking Caucasian but I unfortunately do not speak the language og my tribe, pontic greek. Fortunately I have an energetic grandma that still inspires me and teaches me fragments of our indigenous culture.
The photo from my last visit to the Black sea, the birthplace of my grandma.. Summer 2008 I visited Sochi in south Russia and in March 2009 I revisited Sukhumi in Abkhazia, both core areas of my people!

Black sea travels...

The best recent travels were to Abkhazia, Karadeniz and Palestine!

• Intro Updated Jul 19, 2013

Personal Pages (1)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Yiannis2000's Profile Photo

Yiannis2000

“Free thoughts are good; just thoughts are better”

Real Name