"Gaby_Thieme's new Beckley Page" Beckley by Gaby_Thieme
Beckley Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 51 photos
It was great to see the "Welcome to West virginia" sign. We went through Walker Mountain Tunnel, the country is beautiful, horses, cows, fields a farmers paradiese. All kept neat and clean. We drove through another tunnel,( East River Tunnel )
Arrived slowly on the top of " Flat Top Mountain " elevation 3,230 feet.
Stopped at a place called "Tamarack " It has some of West Virginia'sfinest crafts & Theater & Art's pieces.
A glass table with a man fishing, the glass was the water and the man stood in the water casting his fishing pole = $ 1,500
Two sculptured eagles $16,000.
As we continued on the road it seemed as the road was blasted out of the side of the mountain.
Gaby_Thieme's Related Pages
Beckley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beckley: A Town with a Mine of It's Own"
- "Almost Heaven, West Virginia"
- "Gaby_Thieme's new Beckley Page"
- "e_mcroberts's new Beckley Page"
- "My Birthplace"
- "New River Gorge & Southern West Virginia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beckley
- Hotels in Beckley
- Restaurants in Beckley
- Shopping in Beckley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beckley
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Beckley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beckley
Photos in BeckleySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Conway Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rostock Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue