"Gaby_Thieme's new Boothbay Harbor Page" Boothbay Harbor by Gaby_Thieme
Boothbay Harbor Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 41 photos
We enjoyed sailing with this quit sail boat, Bay Lady, throughout Boothbay Harbor, passing by beautiful islands, ships, boats and the Burnt Island Lighthouse. The captain informed us about interresting points. We got a chance to see some of the windjammers getting ready for the next day
Boothbay Harbor is famous for its quality boatbuilding techniques. The seafood comes fresh from the lobsterboats to your table.
Directions: Look for Route 1. Drive through Brunswick, Bath, Wiscasset. It is ca. 3 hour car ride from Boston,MA
Mike and De... Hotels (1)
Five Gables Inn: Mike and De Kennedy (Proprietors) Outstanding service with special care that made us feel at home.... more travel advice
Gaby_Thieme's Related Pages
Boothbay Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "catherine_j's new Boothbay Harbor Page"
- "Boothbay Harbor, Maine"
- "Boothbay Harbor Maine"
- "John's Boothbay Harbor Area Page"
- "Gaby_Thieme's new Boothbay Harbor Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boothbay Harbor
- Hotels in Boothbay Harbor
- Restaurants in Boothbay Harbor
- Shopping in Boothbay Harbor
- Warnings and Dangers in Boothbay Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boothbay Harbor
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Boothbay Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boothbay Harbor
Photos in Boothbay HarborSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Conway Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rostock Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue