"Rough Sea" Hunstanton by Gaby_Thieme
Hunstanton Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 55 photos
Our hotel had an indoor pool. It was way to cold to dip into the North Sea, more correctly called the WASH
I went to the beach. The tide was coming back in. I hid as much as I could beneath my hood as the wind tossed the sand up in the air. I found ribbed shelles Rough Winkles and small salmon pink shells. The beach was seperated with loose stonewalls, I guess to break up the crashing waves as they washed inland. The waves remind me of British tea- with a dirty head of foam on it. England has been fighting to keep the land with the ocean as long as history has kept records. Dunwich, an old harbor is now laying under water.
We walked along the main Boadwalk at Hunstanton, by then the waves were crashing with such a force against the wall, that they exploded into the air, way above our heads and sprayed the cars parked in the parking lot. My friend and I were laughing as we felt the awesome powerful force of the Sea .
Gaby_Thieme's Related Pages
Hunstanton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hunstanton - the sunny side of England!"
- "Where The East Faces West !"
- "Rough Sea"
- "SUNNY HUNNY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hunstanton
- Hotels in Hunstanton
- Transportation in Hunstanton
- Shopping in Hunstanton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hunstanton
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Hunstanton?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Conway Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rostock Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue