"Beachland at the North Sea" Lowestoft by Gaby_Thieme
Lowestoft Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 78 photos
We walked the cold and windy beaches of Lowestoft. It was in April, the boadwalk was empty. Little multicolored pastel cottages, boarded up, waited longingly for the arrival of happy tourists to fill their rooms with sand and sunshine.
One of the restaurants was open and we stopped in for "tea" During the summer you can enjoy a theater-play in the same place.
I had the chance to go into an aquatic museum. Here you can see the fish, yes sharks, through a glass tunnel.
- Pros:No one at the beach
- Cons:To cold and windy in Winter and Spring
Gaby_Thieme's Related Pages
Lowestoft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lowestoft Seafront"
- "Lowestoft - Englands most Easterly Town"
- "Lowestoft, a fishing town on the East Coast"
- "Beachside resort - North Sea"
- "Beachland at the North Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lowestoft
- Hotels in Lowestoft
- Restaurants in Lowestoft
- Warnings and Dangers in Lowestoft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lowestoft
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lowestoft?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Conway Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rostock Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue