"Gisborne NZ" Gisborne by judz
Gisborne Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 105 photos
Gisborne is on the East Coast of the North Island, (Poverty Bay) and the Chardonnay capital. The population is approximately 35,000 and is one of the main grape growing districts. It's not really on the tourist trail but the beaches are some of the best in NZ. Young Nicks Head is where Captain Cook first discovered NZ, and we are also the first city in the world to see the sunrise.
This cafe is situated on the marina and is very popular with its open air dining.
This beach is only a minutes 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area and this is the view you'll see from the C-view Restaurant.
- Pros:Good beaches
- In a nutshell:A great place to live
judz's Related Pages
Gisborne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home is where the heart is"
- "Gisborne first city to see the sunrise"
- "a short stay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gisborne
- Hotels in Gisborne
- Transportation in Gisborne
- Nightlife in Gisborne
- Restaurants in Gisborne
- Shopping in Gisborne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gisborne
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gisborne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gisborne
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 124 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Rarotonga Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nha Trang Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vanuatu Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Latest Gisborne hotel reviews