"KASTAMONU" Kastamonu Ili by Pinat
Kastamonu Ili Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 204 photos
Kastamonu is known to be one of the culturally and naturally richest cities of Black Sea Region. The city is like an open-air museum with a 7.000 year-old history.
It used to be a city often used for accommodation purposes when the Silk Road was active. Thefore there are a lot of old inns in the city.
There are also a lot of tombs (known to be tombs of saints) in the city. They are so great in number that you don't need to look for one as you would come across one easily. That's why the city is also known as the city of saints.
Pinat's Related Pages
Kastamonu Ili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kastamonu (Evliyalar sehri=Saints city)"
- "k a s t a m o n u"
- "One province hosting 2 national parks."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kastamonu Ili
- Hotels in Kastamonu Ili
- Transportation in Kastamonu Ili
- Restaurants in Kastamonu Ili
- Shopping in Kastamonu Ili
- Warnings and Dangers in Kastamonu Ili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kastamonu Ili
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kastamonu Ili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kastamonu Ili
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokat Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ancona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friuli-Venezia Giulia Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Kastamonu Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos