Famagusta Local Custom Tips by Pinat Top 5 Page for this destination
Famagusta Local Customs: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Here are the official holidays for Famagusta (and all other Northern Cyprus cities):
Plus 2 religious holidays (their dates change every year as they are according to moon calendar)
The majority of the official holidays are the same as the official holidays in Turkey. Famagusta tends to get more crowded especially during the last week of April and third week of May and the last week of October because of the holidays in Turkey and the weather conditions.
More Reviews (22)
- Ooops! Not a castle!
- See All St. George Church
- Incirli Cave
- Oza Coffee
Pinat's Related Pages
Famagusta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Famagusta (Gazimagusa)"
- " Famagusta, a City of Unique Cultural Blend "
- "CHARMING GAZIMAGUSA (FAMAGUSTA)"
- "Not just a university town"
- "Gazimagusa....ancient town of churches."
- "Famagusta memories."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Famagusta
- Hotels in Famagusta
- Transportation in Famagusta
- Restaurants in Famagusta
- Shopping in Famagusta
- See All...
Explore the World
- Penacook Hotels
- Cocoa Beach
- Mackinaw City
- Shinjuku Hotels
- San Simeon
- Costa Mesa Hotels
- Mesquite Hotels
Badges & Stats in Famagusta
- 23 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Famagusta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Famagusta
Photos in FamagustaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokat Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ancona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friuli-Venezia Giulia Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Kastamonu Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
Latest Famagusta hotel reviews