Grado Local Custom Tips by Pinat Top 5 Page for this destination
Grado Local Customs: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Perdon de Barbana
Once every year, on the first Sunday in July, there is a religious festival on the lagoon when a procession of decorated boats heads across to the Isola di Barbana. The festival is held for celebrating Grado's relief from a thirteenth-century outbreak of plague. This event is called the Perdon de Barbana.
I wasn't there during the festival time but our kind receptionist told us about the festival. I took the pictures from web.
More Reviews (9)
Pinat's Related Pages
Grado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "G R A D O"
- "Quick visit"
- "The place at the Sea closest to Austria"
- "a town by sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grado
- Hotels in Grado
- Transportation in Grado
- Restaurants in Grado
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chwach'on Hotels
- Scotland Cay Hotels
- Skala Hotels
- Tanzania Hotels
- Saint Joseph
- Lewis And Clark State Memorial Park
- Jacksonville Beach
Badges & Stats in Grado
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Grado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grado
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokat Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ancona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friuli-Venezia Giulia Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Kastamonu Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos