"GRADO" Top 5 Page for this destination Grado by Pinat

Grado Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 123 photos

AFTER ALL, IT WASN'T ONLY TEAM-BUILDING!

I was in Grado thanks to a school trip back in 2004. I was in Trieste for an MBA. We were taken to Grado for certain activities so that we (as MBA candidates) get used to each other (especially to the ones that are in our study group) and start developing some kind of team spirit. We've done some silly & hilarious activities and had great time.

But of course, our visit to Grado was not all about MBA activities. We had chance to see some historical places and enjoy the beaches as well. We discovered the narrow streets, the fishing port, the historic center, the Duomo and the small island of Barbana.

• In a nutshell:2 days - 200 memories
  • Last visit to Grado: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Jul 23, 2009

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Nice page. I visited Grado long ago.

Ciao!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Another great little Italian town to explore. Have never visited that area of Italy but have heard that Trieste has quite a popular university.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Nice page on this little out of the way place. Next time I get to Trieste I want to go. Thanks.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Howdy Pinar, Pinat sounds like a lovely place. I enjoyed the tour!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2009 at 11:54 AM

The narrow little streets are nice in Grado...I miss those little streets like what we have in Philippines. Lots of character in this place...awesome, Norman :)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Great sunset photo. SL

Pinat

“Be the change you want to see in the world!”

Badges & Stats in Grado