"GRADO" Top 5 Page for this destination Grado by Pinat
Grado Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 124 photos
I was in Grado thanks to a school trip back in 2004. I was in Trieste for an MBA. We were taken to Grado for certain activities so that we (as MBA candidates) get used to each other (especially to the ones that are in our study group) and start developing some kind of team spirit. We've done some silly & hilarious activities and had great time.
But of course, our visit to Grado was not all about MBA activities. We had chance to see some historical places and enjoy the beaches as well. We discovered the narrow streets, the fishing port, the historic center, the Duomo and the small island of Barbana.
- In a nutshell:2 days - 200 memories
Once every year, on the first Sunday in July, there is a religious festival on the lagoon when a procession of decorated... more travel advice
The historical center of Grado is quite small compared with the modern town, and both sea and lagoon are invisible.... more travel advice
Pinat's Related Pages
Grado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "G R A D O"
- "Quick visit"
- "The place at the Sea closest to Austria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grado
- Hotels in Grado
- Transportation in Grado
- Restaurants in Grado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grado
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Grado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grado
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokat Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ancona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friuli-Venezia Giulia Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Kastamonu Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos