"SPILIMBERGO" Spilimbergo by Pinat

Spilimbergo Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 9 photos

TOWN OF MOSAICS

I am happy to start building this page as it is gonna be the first one in VT. When I build pages for less known Turkish cities, I usually think it is because Turkey is not very well promoted or it is considered less safe. I was surprised to see that for some places in Friuli Venezia Giulia region, not a single word is written. In a way, it makes me happy to find such places. I'm a late-comer to VT and I'm far behind many members but I still contribute by building pages for undiscovered places, Spilimbergo being a perfect example for this case.

I was able to see this pretty town by chance. My flatmate had rented a car cuz a friend of hers was coming to Trieste for the weekend. She missed her flight, couldn't make it to Trieste and we had the car so we drove off:)

Now I'll try to share what we discovered.

• Last visit to Spilimbergo: Oct 2004
  • Intro Written Jul 28, 2009

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Another great page. Helpful tips.

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 3:34 AM

I absolutely LOVE visiting the off-the beaten path places and sharing with other explorers. You tips are great. Thank you for thetour.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Congratulations for being the first one to write about this wonderful charming place...nice hisotry about the the Castle of Spilimbergo...Norman :)

Pinat

“Be the change you want to see in the world!”

Badges & Stats in Spilimbergo

Have you been to Spilimbergo?

Latest Activity in Spilimbergo