"VITERBO" Viterbo by Pinat
Viterbo Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 64 photos
The little town of Viterbo and its lovely Tuesday market. How can I forget the kind Italian lady who offered us strawberries at half price as we were travelling students? How can I forget the funny conversation we tried to have with our poor Italian in the nice coffeehouse? We were trying to get to Rome from Ancona with our rental car and we ended up in Viterbo. We didn't have any intention to stay long but we saw the local market. We decided to buy some fruits for the journey, then met the lady I just mentioned, then she sent us to the best place to have an espresso (don't remember the name of the place unfortunately) and we spent almost half a day in the town. When we were leaving, we all agreed that it worth a stop-by:)
- Pros:A quick stop on the way to/from Rome
- Cons:Not known by many
- In a nutshell:Worth spending a few hours!
Viterbo's cathedral is dedicated to one of the town's two patron saints, St Laurence (the other is Rosa). The cathedral... more travel advice
Viterbo's medieval architecture is the main attraction of the town. What we discovered during our short visit is the... more travel advice
Pinat's Related Pages
Viterbo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Civita Di Bagnoregio"
- "Viterbo - a gem of Lazio"
- "Ancient City of the Estruscans"
- "Total relax..."
- "Citta dei Papi"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viterbo
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Viterbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viterbo
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sivas Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos
- Tokat Intro, 16 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ancona Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friuli-Venezia Giulia Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amasra Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Kastamonu Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos