"KikBkK8's new Big Bear Lake page" Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake by KikBkK8
Big Bear Lake Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 173 photos
Big Bear Lake is my home away from home. The charm and alpine atmosphere
are irresistable, and the crisp fresh air is invigorating to say the least.
Since 1985, I have owned a time share at Lagonita Lodge, which is located
on the lake, and my family has had wonderful vacations there over the years,
and also remote camping in Holcomb Valley on the north side of the lake. As
it is a mere hours drive from my home, this vacation spot is truly accessable.
WELCOME TO BIG BEAR LAKE!
The rustic little shops in the downtown area provide hours of shopping with an incredible spread of varied... more travel advice
In wintertime it is advisable to travel with chains in this area. Elevation can be anywhere between 6,000 to 8,000 ft.... more travel advice
KikBkK8's Related Pages
Big Bear Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Big Bear Lake"
- "Quick Alpine Escape from San Diego"
- "KikBkK8's new Big Bear Lake page"
- "Big Bear Lake in Summer is fun too!!"
- "TrueBeliever's new Big Bear Lake Page"
- "Great Local Trip with Kids"
- "2-3 hrs drive from Los Angeles"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Big Bear Lake
- Hotels in Big Bear Lake
- Transportation in Big Bear Lake
- Nightlife in Big Bear Lake
- Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
- Shopping in Big Bear Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Big Bear Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Big Bear Lake
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Big Bear Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Big Bear Lake
Photos in Big Bear LakeSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Kernville Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fontana Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oatman Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue