"be carrefull !" Golden Sands by carmenciobanu66
Golden Sands Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 70 photos
I was just courious about Bulgarian holidays at the Black Sea beach. So I booked a 5 stars hotel(Admiral!!!), in Golden Sands. I read a comment, before went there. An irish person said> "best thing was to leave." Back home, I can say the same.
Or more than that?!
- parking place , 100 m far away from hotel, is 6 euro/ day, on top of the booking price(I was told is included, but everybody paid it there - NO RECEIPT!
- towels hardly changed( nothing else in a 5 stars hotel). We not even had chairs on the balcony.
- they were not able to handle the breakfast( if you finally found a glass, the juice was finished, looking for bread,you just mist butter, this in case you could found a table. So.
Maybe is enough to know what you will get there!
Don't forget! On the beach, right in front of the hotel, is a private beach: a chair cost 12 leva and an umbrela 7 leva. So, is about 10 euro!
Golden Sands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zlatni Piasatsi - An Out-of-Season Visit"
- "A first impression"
- "U-N-D-E-R _______ C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N !"
- "be carrefull !"
- "Trip to Bulgaria"
- "A Long Weekend at the Black Sea"
- "Golden Sands, Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Golden Sands
- Hotels in Golden Sands
- Transportation in Golden Sands
- Nightlife in Golden Sands
- Restaurants in Golden Sands
- Shopping in Golden Sands
- Warnings and Dangers in Golden Sands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Golden Sands
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Golden Sands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Golden Sands
Photos in Golden SandsSee All Photos (5)
No friends yet.