Hunza Things to Do Tips by marvelous_girl Top 5 Page for this destination
Hunza Things to Do: 46 reviews and 98 photos
It z a marvelous river in the valley and it add more beauty to the valley.It is wonderfull site to visit.it z fed by glaciers and flowes into river Indus.the mountains r mainly of mud rather tan of rocks.The river cuts through the Karakoram ranges.Recently a mountain has collapsed thus blocking the way of river.A large number of cattle and standing crops on hundreds of acres of land were also buried under tonnes of earth that blocked the flow of the once fast-flowing river and a 22km stretch of the Karakorum Highway.now authorities r working hard in order to control its flow till now thingx r completely under control.
Address: The Hunza Valley.
Directions: Northern Pakistan.
In hunza the localx are really poor people and they can't have refrigerators so they dry the meat in winter and use it in summer.every thing their is cheap but the stones r of the same price as rest of Pakistan.For example things which r of price Rs50 in Punjab u can find them of Rs 10 in Hunza other than stones.The people r very friendly and peace loving.
marvelous_girl's Related Pages
Hunza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hunza Valley, The Shangrila, Pakistan"
- "THE SILK ROAD"
- "HEAVENLY HUNZA VALLEY..NORTHERN PAKISTAN"
- "Hunza Valley"
- "Hunza Valley"
- "Hunza the Second Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hunza
- Hotels in Hunza
- Transportation in Hunza
- Restaurants in Hunza
- Shopping in Hunza
- Warnings and Dangers in Hunza
- See All...
Explore the World
- Winterthur Hotels
- Mannun Gali Hotels
- Saint George's Hotels
- Backer Hotels
- Lago di Misurina
- Departamento de Sonsonate
- Judetul Buzau
Badges & Stats in Hunza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Hunza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hunza
Photos in HunzaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 24 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sialkot Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multan Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Hassan Abdal Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abbottabad Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Taxila Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hunza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Wah Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (51)
- Khunjerab Pass- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Baltit Fort- 7 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Hopar Glacier.- 5 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Colourful Passu.- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Naltar Valley.- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Rakaposhi Views- 4 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Shimshal Valley.- 3 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Fruit Orchards.- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- The Hunza River.- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Poppies- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos