"Kyle Taiwan" Kyle-Taiwan's Profile
Taiwan is a sub-tropical to tropical island country just east of Hong Kong. I live in the southern part of Taiwan, and can describe the weather in one word: sticky. Summer has typhoons, but Taiwan is really well developed for Taiwans and safety levels are high in this country.
I come from Canada and find the standard of living here quite high, in basic terms i consider it to be the tropical version of Canada with more litter and air pollution problems.
There are many many natural wonders to see, unfortunately many tourists seem to stick to the cities, which is a horrible way to see Taiwan in my opinion! With so many natural wonders, it must be said that you will be hard pressed to find an area without a 7-11 or similar convenient store. Seriously, these people really like convenience!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 24 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Vehicle renting in Palawan?"
- Wrote a Review Kayak at the North end of Palau in Palau Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Palau"
- created a Palau Travel Page "Beautiful Palau"
updated their Personal Page "Taiwan - Religion and Ceremonies"
Top 5 Pages
- Taiwan Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Palau Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Lu Tao Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- A-li-shan 2 reviews
No friends yet.